Terms & Conditions
The following words have these meanings:
- "Applicant" means the person applying for enrolment in a course;
- "Anti Fraud Checking" means a series of checks made on a Web Payment Transaction (payment only);
- "Business Day" means a weekday which is not a gazetted public holiday in Queensland when DTW Designs (Qld) Pty Ltd is open for business;
- "Business Hours" means hours between 8am and 5pm Eastern Standard Time on Business Days;
- "Bank" means the Bank utilised in transactions via the Merchant Banking system;
- "Camtech" means SecurePay Pty Limited trading as Camtech ABN 92 088 101 875;
- "Credit Card Payment" means your payment via a Bank or card scheme provider that provides credit card
- facilities authorising the Provider to process credit card payments;
- "Enrolment Date" means the date you submit the Enrolment Application;
- "Fees" means amounts billable by DTW Designs (Qld) Pty Ltd to the Applicant under the Enrolment;
- "Fraud Guard" means the service of Anti Fraud Checking;
- "GST" means any tax payable under the 'A New Tax System (Goods and Services Tax) Act 1999' and any related or replacement act;
- "Payment System" means the software and technology system known as Camtech, SecurePay, eSec or DirectOne Payments Gateway enabling a payment to be made via our web site;
- "Provider" means DTW Designs (Qld) Pty Ltd as provider of the course.
- "Refund" means the refund of Fees due to the cancellation of courses by either the Applicant or Provider;
- "Rescheduling" means the rescheduling of courses by the Provider whereby the Applicant can attend an alternative Course.
The Applicant must pay to DTW Designs (Qld) Pty Ltd the Fees stipulated in the Enrolment and these fees are subject to our Refund or Rescheduling terms.
Refunds - Rescheduling
Refunds - Rescheduling are subject to the following conditions: 1. Where the Applicant or Provider provides written notice greater than seven (7) Business Days in advance of the Course Start Date a full refund will apply. 2. Where the Applicant provides written notice within seven (7) Business Days or less in advance of the Course Start Date an Administration Fee of 5% of the Course Fee will apply and the remaining fee paid in advance will be refunded or may request to be rescheduled to another Course. 3. Where the Provider provides written notice within seven (7) Business Days or less in advance of the Course Start Date all fees will be refunded or alternatively the Applicant will have the option of Rescheduling to another Course.
DTW Designs (Qld) Pty Ltd provides Payment Services to the Applicant for the purpose of processing Transactions via the Payment System provided by Camtech including Anti Fraud Checking.
DTW Designs (Qld) Pty Ltd's Obligations
DTW Designs (Qld) Pty Ltd will attempt to process via the Payment System Transactions made using: 1. any MasterCard Card issued by a member or affiliate of MasterCard International Inc, on which the MasterCard or MasterCard II marks appear, and any other card conforming to the Standards established by MasterCard International Inc.; 2. any Visa Card issued by a member or affiliate of Visa International on which the Visa marks appear, and any other card conforming to the Standards established by Visa International.
DTW Designs (Qld) Pty Ltd will maintain the confidentiality of each Transaction and will not collect or otherwise deal in commercially sensitive information, except to the extent necessary for the Payment Services.
The Applicant authorises DTW Designs (Qld) Pty Ltd and the Bank (as applicable) to: 1. discuss any matter that relates to an Internet Payment, the provision of the Payment Services and the Applicant's Obligations, and 2. complete and/ or correct any details in this Application.
Without limiting the Applicant's obligations under this Agreement, the Applicant will: 1. ensure payment is made via the appropriate credit card.
To the full extent permitted by law, all terms, conditions, warranties, undertakings, inducements and representations relating in any way to the services provided under this Application are excluded. Without limiting this, DTW Designs (Qld) Pty Ltd will not be liable for any loss or damage (including consequential loss or damage) however caused (whether by negligence or otherwise) which may be suffered or incurred or which may arise directly or indirectly in respect of any services provided under this Application.
Where DTW Designs (Qld) Pty Ltd is entitled to any payment under this Application, DTW Designs (Qld) Pty Ltd will also be entitled to recover the amount of the GST on any supply (within the meaning of the GST Legislation).
DTW Designs (Qld) Pty Ltd undertakes to comply with the Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000 and the National Privacy Principles in respect of the storage and handling of information.
Disclosure of Records to Employers
Where Employers are Clients and the Client's Trainees are awarded qualifications, DTW Designs (Qld) Pty Ltd will be authorised by the Client's Trainee to provide to the Employer copies of the awarded qualifications.
This Application is governed by the laws of the State of Queensland, Australia.
The Applicant agrees to be bound by the Terms and Conditions published herein including any and all updates made from time to time, when the Applicant selects the option to accept the Terms and Conditions.