Peter joined DTW Designs (Qld) Pty Ltd in 2018 as a Trainer/Assessor for Standard & Advanced Boilers and Steam Turbines.
Peter’s experience is extensive with over 27 years in Refinery Operations with BP Bulwer Island. In his time with BP, Peter filled a number of roles progressing from Operations Process Technician through Control Room Operator and into Learning and Development Training Supervisor and Operations Specialist. Peter’s knowledge of process and control and the operation of Boilers, Steam and Gas Turbines marry well with High-Risk Work Licensing.
He holds qualifications in:
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment TAE40116
- Diploma Occupational Health & Safety BSB51307
- Certificate IV Process Plant Technology PMA40113
- Certificate III Gas Supply Industry Operations UEG30211
- Statement of Attainment HLTAID003 Provide First Aid