Owen is the Managing Director and founder of DTW Designs (Qld) Pty Ltd.
Owen's experience is extensive with 40 plus years working with steam and ranges from service in the Royal Australian Navy, General Industry, Power Generation in both Operations and Training and since September 2000 in High Risk Work Licence Training and Assessment for Boiler, Steam Turbine and Reciprocating Steam Engine Operators.
He holds qualifications in:
- Fitting and Machining Trade Certificate
- Electricity Supply Industry Generation Diploma
- Bachelor of Teaching in Further Education and Training
- TAE 40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Accredited Qld, NSW and SA WHS Assessor for Boiler, Steam Turbine and Reciprocating Steam Engine and NT for Boiler and Steam Turbine
- Licenses in High Risk Work
- Boiler Advanced
- Steam Turbine
- Reciprocating Steam Engine