Terry is a Trainer and Accredited Assessor for Boiler Standard & Advanced and Steam Turbine High Risk Work in New South Wales and Queensland.
Terry's background is in Thermal Power Generation with over 30 years experience across a number of Power Stations in New South Wales from Assistant Power Plant Operator to Generation Controller. His experience also covers Training within this setting.
He holds qualifications in:
- Fitting and Machining Trade Certificate
- Certificate in Mechanical Engineering
- Certificate IV in Information Technology (PC Support)
- TAE 40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Accredited NSW WorkCover and Qld WHS Assessor for Boiler and Steam Turbine
- Licences in High Risk Work:
- Boiler Advanced
- Steam Turbine